Monday, August 18, 2014

Is it a Stick or a Tree?


Cooper has a new toy - he found this yesterday and love to prance around with it. What fun! Unfortunately, he's been feeling a bit under the weather in the last few days. He's got some sort of stomach ailment. I'm going to take him to the vet today if possible to let them check him out.

I don't have anything quilty to share today because I've been doing quilty computer work. However I'll have some BIG news to share soon. I just have to lay the groundwork first and that's what I've been doing.

More computer work on tap today. Plus I'm going to start laying out piles to pack for Chattanooga today - lots of kits, samples, and supplies. Good thing I'll be driving there - too much to take on a plane!

We did get my mother back to Augusta Friday. We were on the road for 9 hours due to a minor traffic accident in Atlanta that back up traffic. I think she had a good time while here.

I'm ITCHING to get back to sewing - if I can get a lot done, maybe later today I'll pick up a needle…hoping and wishing...

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Aw, I hope everything is okay with Cooper - he's such a cute pup!

Video Teraveloka said...

Menang adalah Harga Mati, karena untuk bisa memiliki penghasilan setiap hari adalah kemenangan. Lalu bagaimana agar kamu dapat menang setiap hari bermodalkan handphone saja ? (Baca Selengkapnya...)